If you or someone you know has been injured in a Santa Monica accident you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. The steps you take immediately after an accident can be incredibly important to your ability to maximize your recovery. Contact an experienced Santa Monica personal injury attorney at Citywide Law Group.
Santa Monica, a beachfront city in southern California, is home to some of the country’s most popular and renowned tourist attractions. The Santa Monica Pier and the Santa Monica Promenade are just a few of the attractions that draw tens of thousands of people to the city each day.
Santa Monica has an estimated population of nearly 90,000. When tourists, workers, shoppers, and beachgoers are added into the equation, the daily population surges to anywhere between 250,000 to 450,000 people. As the number of people enjoying Santa Monica rises, so do the potential for negligence and serious injury-causing accidents.
Chances of Maximizing Recovery Increase With an Attorney
Why should you hire an attorney? The chances of maximizing your recovery from an at-fault party after an accident are significantly greater when you hire an experienced personal injury attorney. At Citywide Law Group, we offer a free consultation. During this time, we will discuss why it’s important to hire an attorney.
Reasons it is important to consult an attorney include:
- Time. You may not have the time and energy to devote to a claim for damages. The days, weeks, and months following an accident can be incredibly stressful. A successful claim for damages requires focus, attention, and time. At Citywide Law Group, we fight tirelessly for our clients so that they can focus on their own recovery.
- Unknown or Underappreciated Injuries. After an accident, you may not believe that you suffered a serious injury. Maybe you sustained a few bumps and bruises and are noticing a slight stiffness in your neck. These injuries may seem minor but could be indicative of internal trauma or future problems. Our attorneys will review your medical evaluation, ask questions about your injuries, and consult with experts to determine the value of your claim.
- Expertise. When you pursue a claim for damages insurance companies will fight you every step of the way. If you proceed without an attorney they will try to take advantage of your lack of specialized legal knowledge. When you hire an attorney you level the playing field. The Santa Monica personal injury attorneys at Citywide Law Group have nearly two decades of experience going head-to-head against some of the area’s most prominent insurance companies. Years of experience has allowed us to develop an insight into how they approach and handle claims. We use this information to help our future clients.
We have nearly two decades of experience assisting clients who have injuries resulting from:
- Car accidents;
- Truck accidents;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Bicycle accidents;
- Pedestrian accidents;
- Slip and Fall;
- Premises Liability;
- Dog Bites; and
Call us today to discuss your case.
What Does a Personal Injury Attorney Do?
How does a personal injury attorney help to maximize your recovery after an accident? At Citywide Law Group, our attorneys have developed a process that has allowed us to successfully help thousands of accident victims like you.
Here is an overview of what we will do when we fight to recover compensation for you after an accident.
Developing an Overview During a Free Consultation.
We offer a free, no-commitment consultation for all Santa Monica accident victims. We encourage you to contact us even if you do not believe you have a case. A preliminary, free consultation allows our attorneys to review the details of your accident, determine the best course of legal action, and explain the process of recovering compensation.
This free consultation also gives you, the client, an opportunity to get to know our attorneys. The relationship between an attorney and a client is a special one. The more comfortable you are with your attorney, the better your chances of a successful outcome. We will thoroughly explain the personal injury claim process and answer any questions you may have in order to gain your confidence and trust.
Launching an Investigation Is Vital to a Successful Claim.
A thorough investigation into your injury-causing accident is vital to maximizing your recovery. The more information we have to work with, the more detailed and persuasive our argument will be. Our personal injury lawyers leave no stone unturned as we search for information that will highlight the reason(s) why the at-fault party (and/or their insurance company) should compensate our client for their injuries.
An investigation may include
- Reviewing police reports,
- Reviewing photographs of the scene,
- Consulting with experts to determine liability,
- Finding and interviewing witnesses,
- Gathering evidence pertinent to your case, and
- Researching relevant case law.
Negotiating a Settlement.
Once we have completed the investigation and research into your case we will draft a compelling and persuasive legal argument. This argument will be used as the basis for negotiations with insurance companies and other involved parties.
Our argument will highlight the reason(s) why the other side should agree to a reasonable and fair settlement. We will not accept lowball offers from insurance companies. If we cannot agree on a fair settlement we will take your fight to court.
Insurance companies know that we are experienced and successful litigators and will often try to reach a settlement to avoid a head-to-head battle in court. In some cases, however, the terms of a settlement offer will not be sufficient to compensate our clients for their injuries.
We will not stop until we exhaust all possible avenues to recover the compensation you deserve, including court.
Contingency-Based Legal Services
At Citywide Law Group, we understand the overwhelming financial pressures that can follow an accident. Most Americans do not have the financial savings necessary to pay for a $500 emergency. The costs associated with an accident can be significantly greater than a few hundred dollars.
We offer our legal service on a contingency fee basis to encourage accident victims to enlist the assistance of a qualified personal injury attorney. This means that we do not get paid until we recover compensation for you. You are free to focus your time, energy, and financial reserves on your recovery while we fight on your behalf. Contact us today to learn more about how we may be able to help you.
Experienced Santa Monica Personal Injury Attorney
At Citywide Law Group, Santa Monica personal injury attorney Sherwin Arzani has helped thousands of accident victims recover the compensation they required to heal after an accident.
If you have been injured in a Santa Monica accident you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Compensation can be awarded to help pay for:
- medical bills,
- nursing care, and
- to make up for lost wages.
You may also be entitled to recover compensation for pain and suffering, loss of companionship, and embarrassment that may have been caused by your accident. Contact our office today for a free consultation to learn about the compensation to which you may be entitled.